PYMNTS.com, the leading digital media property for the payments and commerce industry, is seeking a Copyeditor to join its Branded Content team.
- Reviewing, editing and correcting long-form analytical reports (4,000+ words) produced by the Branded Content team
- Proofreading content for accuracy, tone and style
- Formatting reports to PYMNTS’ standard of editorial excellence
- Collaborating and working closely with the writers, designers and analysts that collectively contribute to the report publication process
- Quickly and efficiently churning though content — attention to detail is absolutely necessary, but speed is also important
- Helping to publish content to PYMNTS’ website using various content management tools (e.g. WordPress)
- Contributing to SEO — ability to keyword optimize reports, articles and descriptions is a plus
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, newsroom-style environment
Our copyeditors are the final participants in a rigorous review process designed to ensure the integrity of our reports, guaranteeing they are free from errors, highly accurate and maintain a consistent tone and style. You will work closely with our Senior Director of Branded Content, a team of supportive copyeditors and the writers, analysts and designers involved in producing detailed, highly analytical reports. The Copyeditor must work diligently to meet client deadlines in a timely manner while also preserving our reports’ integrity.
PYMNTS offers competitive compensation and benefits that handsomely reward results. This includes competitive base pay and bonus potential, a paid health/dental plan, 401(k) matching and a generous vacation package.
PYMNTS.com is conveniently located in the Financial District of downtown Boston. Qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Our copy editors are the final participants in a rigorous review process that is designed to ensure that our content is clear, concise and complete. The person in this role will work closely with a team of copy editors, editors, as well as the writers and analysts on a variety of content, including tracker and data-rich index reports, feature stories, executive interviews and client-facing decks.